Luke Murrell is a partner in Australian Bloodstock, a Caulfield and Melbourne Cup-winning owner and syndicator, and an experienced form analyst.
In the second episode of our 2021 Cups series with Luke, we explore the 2021 Caulfield Cup. We go through every runner in the field and get Luke’s thoughts, as well as his opinion on the track and his betting recommendations. We also touch on Zaaki, the Cox Plate and The Everest.
The Betting 360 Podcast is brought to you by TopSport.
2021 Caulfield Cup preview with Luke Murrell
Our chat with Luke covers:
- His thoughts on the Caulfield track, and the commentary that it presents too firm
- The form and chances of every runner in the 2021 Caulfield Cup
- Betting recommendations for the race
- Thoughts on Zaaki’s failure last week
- How the Cox Plate is shaping up
- Tips for The Everest
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Join the winner's list this Spring Racing Carnival.
Our racing analysts join forces to bring you their Best Bets every Saturday.
With a focus on the big race meetings and the Group 1 features, this is the ultimate Spring tipping service.
Click here for all the details on this great "bet and forget" Spring membership.