Andrew, the Data Scientist behind our AFL Tips membership in 2022, joins us to discuss how his betting approach works, the four data models he uses and where his edge lies on the market.
The Betting 360 Podcast is brought to you by TopSport.
AFL 2022 with Andrew, Data Scientist
Our chat with Andrew covers…
- Andrew’s four data models that drive his AFL betting
- Andrew’s player ratings model: how does it handle new players?
- How quickly are player performances upgraded or downgranded?
- How the model can quickly deal with late changes and COVID withdrawals
- Overrated factors in AFL betting
- Details of the AFL Tips service for 2022
- What sort of edge do you need for a bet? And can the edge be too big?
- How has the AFL market has evolved and improved over time?
- The approach to staking
- The best bookies to bet with for AFL
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Don't spend this season making donations to the bookies. AFL Tips is back for 2022: get on board now and start betting with an edge.