On last week’s Betting 360 podcast Matt Cosgriff gave us a really good insight into the evolution of on-course and corporate bookmaking in Australia, so this week we have followed that up by chatting with highly experienced Sydney bookmaker Garry Clarke.
Garry is a third generation bookie who has been involved in the racing industry for almost 50 years .
- The evolution of on-course bookmaking over the years.
- Why he does all of his own form and frames his own markets.
- Why bookmaking and punting are almost the same thing.
- The reasons why he likes track bias.
- The common characteristics of successful punters.
There is no transcript available for this week’s episode
Get More Betting 360
Make sure you don’t miss our punting tips to come! Subscribe on:
or you can directly download this episode by right-clicking, Save As Here.