On the show this week is Matt Cosgriff who has been in the betting industry all his life, involved in both on-course and corporate bookmaking as well as a stint as a Senior Trader across all three codes at Betfair. That’s a good background to discuss the pro’s and cons of various aspects of form analysis and staking as we continue this podcast series.
- The types of races he tends to focus on
- Matt’s thoughts on trainers and jockeys
- The only time when he takes much notice of weights
- How he uses sectionals including bonuses for slowly run races
- Money management from a bookmaking and punting perspective.
Apologies for the audio quality on this episode. There is no transcription available this week. Today’s Guest: Matt Cosgriff – Ladbrokes.
Get More Betting 360
Make sure you don’t miss our punting tips to come! Subscribe on:
or you can directly download this episode by right-clicking, Save As Here.