Welcome to the latest episode of The New Bookies Ring podcast series, featuring Chris Reynolds from BoomBet.
As a punter you may have noticed that in recent times, a whole new raft of online bookmakers has emerged. Some are former on-course bookies, while others are new to the game in Australia.
While we’re all very familiar with the larger corporate betting companies, we perhaps don’t know as much about this next generation of online bookies.
So we’ll be speaking to a whole range of new, boutique and upcoming bookmakers who’ve taken their business online, and finding out what they have to offer us as punters.
Should we be betting with them, and why?
We speak with Chris Reynolds from BoomBet, who tells us all about BoomBet’s unique approach to pricing horses, and plenty more.
The New Bookies Ring: Boombet
- The long history of BoomBet from being one of the pioneering internet bookies in 1998
- The new business name – why the change?
- The business under bookmaker Hamish Davidson, to the new ownership group
- Chris’ own background before and during his time at Boombet
- The BoomBet team – a crew of punters!
- Which markets and sports do BoomBet cover, or do they do everything?
- How Boombet take stands in early racing markets
- What sort of punters are suited to the BoomBet approach?
- How does BoomBet treat winning punters?
- What’s on the horizon for BoomBet?
- The Top 3 reasons to bet with BoomBet
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
You can have one of Australia's most experienced betting pros doing the form for you and sending you bets. Just click here to get involved with Gareth's Winners.