The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 43… Tristan from TopSport updates us on all of this weekend’s betting action, including a massive Day 2 of The Championships at Randwick, the US Masters, AFLW and NRLW Grand Finals and the Australian F1 Grand Prix.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 43
- The impact of wet tracks on the Autumn Carnival
- This week’s Queen Elizabeth Stakes
- The Sydney Cup
- Big limits late in betting!
- The Australian Oaks
- This week’s Masters… the most wagered golf tournament ever!
- AFLW and NRLW Grand Final- popular with punters?
- Formula 1 Grand Prix and Supercars
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: