Luke Murrell, partner in Australian Bloodstock and Melbourne Cup-winning owner, joins us to talk about this Spring Carnival’s biggest races.
Luke takes us through the changes to Melbourne Cup rules and the impact they’re having on the field, his own thoughts on the current Cup contenders, and his hopes to win the Cox Plate!
The Betting 360 Podcast is brought to you by TopSport.
Cups Countdown with Luke Murrell
Our chat with Luke covers:
- The impact of new rules on this year’s Caulfield and Melbourne Cups
- The impact on Cup horses for local owners
- Why has the Cup seen so many horses break down?
- What are Australian Bloodstock’s main hopes for the Spring Carnival?
- The current Melbourne Cup market: what are Luke’s thoughts on the current contenders?
- What about the reigning winner, Twilight Payment?
- What else to look out for in this year’s Cup field
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Join the winner's list this Spring Racing Carnival.
Our racing analysts join forces to bring you their Best Bets every Saturday.
With a focus on the big race meetings and the Group 1 features, this is the ultimate Spring tipping service.
Click here for all the details on this great "bet and forget" Spring membership.