Welcome to the latest episode of The New Bookies Ring podcast series, featuring bookie Dave Dwyer.
Dave’s been around a long time and he’s now relaunching under a new banner: DaveBet.
He tells us all about it!
As a punter you may have noticed that in recent times, a whole new raft of online bookmakers has emerged. Some are former on-course bookies, while others are new to the game in Australia.
While we’re all very familiar with the larger corporate betting companies, we perhaps don’t know as much about this next generation of online bookies.
So we’ll be speaking to a whole range of new, boutique and upcoming bookmakers who’ve taken their business online, and finding out what they have to offer us as punters.
Should we be betting with them, and why?
The New Bookies Ring: DaveBet
- The bookie for the serious punter – does the form, wants to get on for a good bet
- The new site! DaveBet
- Same prices on track and online – board feeds to the online book
- Best of the Best product… EVERYBODY gets it
- 110% markets on the last two races in Sydney Saturday metro – To win $10k
- The rise of the greyhounds!
- The biggest-betting bookie for ALL clients
- The state of racing
- Why bet with DaveBet?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
You can have one of Australia's most experienced betting pros doing the form for you and sending you bets. Just click here to get involved with Gareth's Winners.