Gareth Phillips is the newest Champion Bets racing analyst. In part 2 of our chat with Gareth, he takes us through the evolution of doing the form professionally over the past couple of decades.
- “My database is my brain – Everything I do or think is in there”
- The evolution of form databases
- Watching videos with Dom Beirne and Mark Read
- The importance of accomplished video watching
- Why you need more than just ratings
- Rating jockeys
- Big edges in provincial and country racing
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
He's one of Australia's most experienced form analysts, so we're very excited to have Gareth Phillips in the Champion Bets stable.
Gareth bets 5 - 6 days per week across New South Wales and Queensland. To get involved with a long-term winner and expert, just click here.