South Australian John Kelton has spent virtually his entire working life as a professional racing punter. He joins us on Betting 360 to tell us how how he got started, what he focuses on, the changes he’s seen, and offer a little guidance for those looking to follow the same path.
• Growing up in a racing family
• Starting the punt as a hobby and the transition to full-time professional
• How the market has changed: so many punters now have access to ratings, which makes it harder to win
• The parlous state of South Australian thoroughbred racing
• Tips for those wanting to become a professional punter
In case you missed it: Episode 162: The Challenges Of Pro-Punting with Mark Rhoden
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: