In the latest episode of the Betting 360 Podcast, Champion Bets NFL analyst Scott Kellen joins us to discuss NFL betting in general and the upcoming season.
Scott has been offering profitable selections for seventeen years in total in the USA, including the last four seasons where he’s delivered profitable results for Aussie punters through Champion Bets.
Listen to hear us discuss:
• How a professional NFL bettor analyses upcoming games using “game situations”
• The importance of value
• Changes in the NFL over the past decade and how it’s affected results and betting
• The most important statistic for predicting winners in the NFL
• Why he focuses purely on the NFL
• Which teams could make a significant leap this year?
• Which teams overachieved last season and are due for some regression to the mean?
• The difference between “gamblers” and “investors”
Scott’s Divisional Previews
Scott has prepared in-depth Divisional previews for his members ahead of the season kick-off this week.
All eight previews, as well as three early bets for week 1, are available with Scott’s NFL Tips membership.
LAST WEEK’S PODCAST: Growing Your Game With Betfair
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Scott Kellen's NFL Tips are a perfect 4/4 winning seasons with Champion Bets, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.
His record includes 13 of 16 winning seasons overall since he went public with his tips in 2002.
And after hitting at 61% strike-rate in 2018, he's coming into 2019 at the top of his game.