Champion Bets NRL expert Steve Green joins us on the Betting 360 Podcast ahead of the 2019 NRL Grand Final between the Raiders and Roosters. We get his thoughts and look for value in the betting markets.
- The underrated Raiders defence that actually isn’t far off that of the Roosters across the season
- Squads – major doubts over the fitness of Jake Friend
- Roosters have the obvious class, but Canberra can win.. the tactics required
- The importance of looking at the volatility of performance in addition to peak performance
- The edge the Roosters have on the bench
- The value in the head-to-head market
- The impact of the conditions on the under / over market
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Join the winner's list this Spring Racing Carnival.
Six of our best racing analysts will join forces to bring you their Best Bets every Saturday.
With a focus on the big race meetings and the Group 1 features, this is the ultimate Spring tipping service.
Click here for all the details on this great "bet and forget" Spring membership.