The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 31… Things are heating up as we have Group 1 racing in both Melbourne and Sydney, NRL Semi Finals and what looks like being the biggest Brownlow ever, all on this weekend!
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 31
- Racing Victoria introducing standardised deductions
- How the spring is progressing for TopSport
- This week’s racing… the Verry Elleegant in the G1 George Main at Randwick
- The Shorts – The Everest preview?
- G1 Sir Rupert Clarke at Caulfield – Behemoth very well backed!
- Group 1 Poll for Charity.. what’s Tristan’s pick?
- This year’s standalone Brownlow Medal will be huge
- Huge number of markets and action on the Brownlow
- Current moves on the AFL Grand Final
- NRL Finals Week 1… the premiership odds moving!
- This week’s NRL Semi Finals
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: