Scott Kellen is the man behind NFL Tips at Champion Bets, and he’s been analysting, handicapping and providing profitable bets on the NFL for almost 20 years. He joins us for an NFL podcast preview where we talk about the new season and get his thoughts on how things might unfold, the impact of the pandemic, and the betting opportunities that might arise.
The Betting 360 Podcast is brought to you by TopSport.
NFL podcast preview with Scott Kellen
Our discussion with Scott covers:
- Life in Vegas at the moment under the pandemic
- What to expect from the upcoming NFL season – what’s different? What’s in place to ensure we get through the NFL season despite the pandemic?
- Crowds this season… will there be none? Limited crowds? What about fake crowd noise in the stadium?
- Travel routines for away teams this season – how are routines going to change, will it affect teams?
- Team selection – will teams be finalised later due to the amount of testing? How will that impact our betting patterns – will we be betting later? Will we still bet early where there’s value?
- “Where there’s chaos, there’s opportunity”: the betting opportunities that could arise from this situation – how will the market react and how will we take advantage?
- Scott’s best season wins bets by team… who presents the most value?
- Who is Scott’s early call on who will make the SuperBowl?
- Tom Brady moving from the Patriots to Tampa Bay… what are we expecting from the Bucs?
- And how will the loss of Brady impact the Patriots? The addition of Cam Newton at quarterback – will he be effective?
- The Raiders’ first season in Las Vegas… what can we expect? Is there hype in Vegas despite the disappointment of not having crowds?
- Which teams is Scott against the market on this year… who does he think will surprise, and who might disappoint?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
For more information on Scott’s best season futures bets, check out this great article.