Champion Bets rugby league expert Steve Green joins us on the Betting 360 Podcast to talk about his NRL 2021 Season Preview… just where will the competition go after a rollercoaster 2020?
The Betting 360 Podcast is brought to you by TopSport.
NRL 2021 with Steve Green
Our chat with Steve covers:
- Spending his whole off-season on rugby league!
- The truncated pre-season… will it have an impact?
- 2020 was very uneven – why that should revert to something more even in 2021
- Why the game will be faster once again
- The stars who had a down year in 2020… will they rebound in 2021?
- The Newcastle Knights’ hopes for this season… are they underrated?
- How will the Broncos go in 2021? A quick rise back up the ladder, or another painful year?
- How well placed are the Storm to defend their title? What will be the income of Smith’s departure?
- The number of clubs losing senior players and leaders… what’s the impact?
- The Panthers “losing some shine” in 2021
- It’s tight at the top! The top 6 clubs versus the rest
- Steve’s mindset going into 2021
NRL Tips with Steve Green is off and running – members have received the first set of bets for Round 1. There’s still time for you to jump on – just click here.
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: