The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 26… We talk to Tristan from TopSport about how the betting markets look from the bookies’ side. Today we talk the decline of each-way betting. What happened to it, and do any sharp punters still do it? Plus Origin, Euros, Wimbledon, Tour De France and winter racing.
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 26
- The end of the Brisbane Winter Carnival with the Tatt’s Tiara, the final Group 1 race of the season
- Is there any early betting for the Spring features?
- Flemington Winter Finals Day. How do the large field sizes impact betting?
- What is the state of each-way betting? Are there still serious punters doing it?
- Origin Game 2 – another massive blowout!
- Origin Game 3 early markets
- The popularity of Origin Same Game Multis
- The COVID-driven uncertainty around upcoming AFL and NRL matches
- Betting action on the Euros, Wimbledon and the Tour De France
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: