The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 41… The footy season is finally here and Tristan from TopSport joins us to talk Round 1 of the NRL, which the punters are absolutely launching into! Plus we get the punters vs bookies scoreboard for the Autumn Racing Carnival to date.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 41
- The Autumn Carnival: Punters vs Bookies
- Favourites getting rolled… always a good result for the bookies?
- The NRL is back!
- Hopes for the NRL season from a betting turnover point of view?
- NRL markets: $2 lines and Same Game Multis with aggressive pricing
- NRL season bets… Tristan’s premiership pick
- Pakistan vs Australia test cricket
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: