Betting 360 Podcast: A Punters Union with Richard Irvine
Punters’ advocate Richard Irvine joins us to discuss his proposal for a Punters Union that would represent the rights of punters.
- Why now?
- How will the Punters Union look?
- What’s in it for the state racing authorities?
- What are the topics that will be raised? Is everything on the table?
- Is it just discussion or are we looking for meaningful changes?
- Will bookies be involved?
- How will representatives be elected?
- Has there been any engagement from state racing authorities?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
Apple | Stitcher | Tunein | Soundcloud | Spotify | Libsyn