The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 46… There’s a mountain of racing and sports action at the moment and Tristan from TopSport joins us to give us the bookie’s view on it all. We talk the Queensland Racing Carnival, NRL, Origin, AFL, NBA Finals, Kambosis v Haney, French Open tennis and more!
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, CEO at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 46
- Brisbane Carnival… Zaaki gets rolled!
- Turnover slightly down on the carnival
- This week’s Group 1 Queensland Oaks – why it’ll be a great race to make a book on
- The NRL Season to date – why it’s a much better betting season
- Origin Game 1: the betting picture
- AFL: Melbourne beaten! Does it change the premiership market?
- NBA Finals are here: H2H, correct score, series MVP
- Boxing: Kambosis v Haney… how do we price the fight?
- French Open Tennis
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: