Welcome to the latest episode of The New Bookies Ring podcast series, featuring Mark Sampieri from RealBookie..
As a punter you may have noticed that in recent times, a whole new raft of online bookmakers has emerged. Some are former on-course bookies, while others are new to the game in Australia.
While we’re all very familiar with the larger corporate betting companies, we perhaps don’t know as much about this next generation of online bookies.
So we’ll be speaking to a whole range of new, boutique and upcoming bookmakers who’ve taken their business online, and finding out what they have to offer us as punters.
Should we be betting with them, and why?
We speak with Mark Sampieri from RealBookie.
The New Bookies Ring: RealBookie
- RealBookie: what the name means and what’s behind it
- The history of the Sampieri name in bookmaking
- Running an on-course and online operation simultaneously
- The team and operations required to go online
- Is RealBookie focused on racing or sport? Or both?
- How do the racing fixed odds markets work at RealBookie? Are they generous?
- Which racing products are available with RealBookie? When can you get Top Fluc and Best of the Best?
- Using on-course information to take on runners on raceday
- Can winning punters get on with RealBookie?
- The future of RealBookie. Where is it going?
- Why would a punter bet with RealBookie?
- RealBookie: Betting is our business
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
You can have one of Australia's most experienced betting pros doing the form for you and sending you bets. Just click here to get involved with Gareth's Winners.