The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 30… It was the Saturday from hell for the folks at TopSport. On top of a string of odds-on pops winning at Caulfield, the results didn’t go their way at Kembla Grange and they also lost on the footy! Tristan takes us through it.
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 30
- The great Saturday strip-out! Favourites galore at Caulfield
- “One of those days where we lost absolutely everywhere”
- Tough day of racing followed by the AFL
- Dealing with a losing day
- Impact on futures markets from early spring performances
- More poor results at Kembla Grange!
- Struggling to win at Moonee Valley
- Shift of Rosehill racing to Kembla – what’s the impact?
- With such diversified betting, how long do bad runs last these days?
- Has diversifying made bookmaking less risky?
- Premiership markets in the AFL and NRL
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: