Welcome to a brand new podcast series on Betting 360: The New Bookies Ring.
As a punter you may have noticed that in recent times, a whole new raft of online bookmakers has emerged. Some are former on-course bookies, while others are new to the game in Australia.
While we’re all very familiar with the larger corporate betting companies, we perhaps don’t know as much about this next generation of online bookies.
So we’ll be speaking to a whole range of new, boutique and upcoming bookmakers who’ve taken their business online, and finding out what they have to offer us as punters.
Should we be betting with them, and why?
Our first guest is Sydney rails and online bookmaker Dave Dwyer.
The New Bookies Ring: Dave Dwyer
Dave Dwyer is a veteran of Sydney bookmaking who has also been online for quite some time. Our chat with him covers…
- Dave’s background as a bookmaker
- Dave’s move to online booking, which was relatively early
- Maintaining a presence at the track as well as operating online
- Getting back onto track after COVID!
- What’s the makeup of the business? Is there a team of people involved now?
- What does Dave bet on outside of thoroughbreds? Greyhounds? Harness racing? Sport?
- Fixed odds markets with Dave Dwyer – are the prices generally better than other bookies? Middle of the road?
- How does Dave deal with winning punters? Are they welcome?
- Best of the Best – when does Dave Dwyer offer it and what are the limits?
- Why should you bet with Dave Dwyer?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
You can have one of Australia's most experienced betting pros doing the form for you and sending you bets. Just click here to get involved with Gareth's Winners.