Welcome to the latest episode of The New Bookies Ring podcast series, featuring Rod Cleary from VicBet.
As a punter you may have noticed that in recent times, a whole new raft of online bookmakers has emerged. Some are former on-course bookies, while others are new to the game in Australia.
While we’re all very familiar with the larger corporate betting companies, we perhaps don’t know as much about this next generation of online bookies.
So we’ll be speaking to a whole range of new, boutique and upcoming bookmakers who’ve taken their business online, and finding out what they have to offer us as punters.
Should we be betting with them, and why?
We speak with Rod Cleary from VicBet.
The New Bookies Ring: VicBet
Rod Cleary has been around bookmaking for decades, and now runs online operator VicBet with his son, Tim. Our chat with Rod covers…
- Who is Rod and who is VicBet?
- What sort of team is there at VicBet?
- What does VicBet cover? Just racing, or sport as well?
- How does VicBet’s fixed pricing on racing stand-up?
- Can winning punters get on with VicBet?
- What can VicBet offer to punters?
- The VicBet Best of the Best Offer
- How does running an online bookmaker these days compare to the old days at the track?
- Is Rod still at the track as well as online?
- What are the top 3 reasons to bet with VicBet?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts:
You can have one of Australia's most experienced betting pros doing the form for you and sending you bets. Just click here to get involved with Gareth's Winners.