The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 12… On this episode of The Other Side, we chat with Tristan from TopSport about a range of topics at a very busy time for bookies! Tristan takes us through their results for the Melbourne Cup Carnival, how they dealt with the major TAB outage last weekend, and the enormous amount of turnover on the US election.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 12
- Saturday provincial racing at Ballarat and Kembla Grange… how do they compare to genuine Saturday meetings?
- Perth racing carnival… how is the interest given the Melbourne and Sydney carnivals are now finished?
- Reduced product range on Perth racing due to high fees and charges
- Upcoming innovations on Queensland racing
- Group 1 Winterbottom: has all the money been for Trekking?
- How do hot favourites impact the hold in big races?
- Melbourne Cup greyhound racing
- Greyhound racing is the fastest-growing sport for TopSport
- Strengthening the offer on greyhounds
- Australian summer of cricket kicking off
- Cricket is one of the biggest betting sports for TopSport
- Betting on the WBBL
- Does the involvement of India impact the betting holds due to their popularity?
- European soccer – Premier League and Champions League
- TopSport’s 110% racing markets on Friday
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: