The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 16… Tristan from TopSport joins us to talk all things Super Bowl, futures betting, Australian Open tennis, women’s sport and Group 1 racing.
We discuss all this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 16
- Super Bowl day for a bookie
- Extremely “exotic” Super Bowl prop markets
- Futures betting versus betting on the day in a final – what’s the split?
- Futures betting – are any punters consistently good at it?
- The impact of the credit betting ban on futures betting
- The impact of a one-sided game on in-play betting
- This year’s Australian Open tennis… has it been quieter this year?
- Managing grand slam tennis when there’s a lot of matches happening each day
- How do the Australian Open outright markets look?
- Betting on AFLW… is it a growth area?
- Are more women betting these days?
- CF Orr Stakes Day – how were the holds for the first Group 1 of 2021?
- The Lightning Stakes market
- Big Group 1 betting limits!
- Best of the Best multis
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: