The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 17… Tristan from TopSport joins us to talk about the punters getting on top on Blue Diamond Stakes Day, the Australian Open, futures betting and the Jamie Kah factor.
We discuss all this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 17
- Blue Diamond Stakes Day… punters well on top early, but the bookies evened up
- Big Blue Diamond bets
- Bookmaking when you’re getting a hiding!
- Horses under a fitness cloud for big races… how does a bookie handle it?
- Minimum bet limits on big G1 races
- Betting horses with large ownership groups – is there a market impact?
- Golden Slipper futures market
- All Star Mile futures market
- The Jamie Kah factor – market impact?
- Australian Open – how was Djokovic as a result for the bookies?
- Where are the sports punters focused now?
- NRL betting heating up
- On-course bookies moving online – is the market changing?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: