The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 18… Tristan from TopSport joins us to talk about long-priced Autumn Carnival winners, Golden Slipper betting, the start of the NRL season, calculating Same Game Multis and more!
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 18
- Long-priced winners in the big races! Good results for the bookies…
- Did anybody back $301 winner Lunar Fox in the Australian Guineas?
- Bookies taking exotic bets… how much goes back into the overall pool? How do bookies manage the liability
- The All-Star Mile… who do the punters like?
- The Group 1 Coolmore Classic in Sydney – very wide open market
- Futures bets on the upcoming Sydney Autumn Carnival… punters are keen on the Golden Slipper
- NRL kicks off this week! Betting action on the premiership market
- Bulldogs for the premiership… at $5,000 at $67!
- A close NRL season!
- Footy betting… what’s the mix between smart punters and footy fans backing their own team?
- Same Game Multis at TopSport… not far away! NRL, AFL to start with, NBA and cricket to come
- Calculating the dependencies to produce a price in a Same Game Multi
- This week’s NRL games… who do the punters like?
- Tristan’s effort for the World’s Greatest Shave… donate here!
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: