The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 20… Tristan from TopSport joins us to talk about golf’s biggest week and the huge betting interest attached to it. We also look at The Championships at Randwick this week… and the NRL punters that have the bookies crying poor!
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 20
- Saturday’s Rosehill meeting – the wash-up for the bookies and having the Rosehill meeting on the Easter weekend
- Early betting action for Saturday’s big Group 1 races! The Sires Produce, Australian Derby, TJ Smith and Doncaster Handicap – where the money’s going
- How the TJ Smith compares to The Everest
- The Country Championships Final: an interesting betting picture
- The NRL season to date… the punters are well on top due to the uneven season
- The difficulty of bookmaking lopsided games
- The AFL has been a little kinder to the bookies so far
- The US Masters is here! How to frame a market and the huge amount of betting action
- The punters are backing the Aussie!
- Betfair commission rates have been cut on NSW greyhound racing – what’s the impact on the market?
- Fantasy 5: TopSport’s free to play fantasy Premier League
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: