The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 20… punters love the Same Game Multi! On this week’s episode of The Other Side, we talk to Tristan from TopSport about how it’s helped deliver turnover on sport – particularly the NRL. We also talk the wash-up from the US Masters plus boxing, AFL and racing.
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 21
- The Paul Gallen / Lucas Browne fight
- How did the US Masters finish up for the bookies? How do you manage it throughout the tournament?
- How popular is golf betting relative to other sports?
- AFL and NRL… some big clubs struggling! Does that impact betting?
- The popularity of Same Game Multis – especially on lopsided games
- The superior pricing of TopSport’s Same Game Multis
- Can you manage your holds on Same Game Multis?
- One-sided NRL games, how is it impacting betting?
- Twelve months on from the “racing only” COVID period… what do the comparative numbers look like?
- All Aged Stakes Day at Randwick this week
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: