The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 22… it’s been a big week in racing with The Bool returning in all its glory… plus Racing Victoria have thrown punters a very big bone! Tristan from TopSport.com.au joined us to cap the week from the bookies’ point of view.
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 22
- The reach of the Bool!
- A winning week for the bookies?
- Do the punters get involved in the jumps races as well as the flat?
- Changes to minimum bet limits in Victoria
- Why racing authorities need to trial new measures
- … and why it’s important to give them feedback
- Is there any changes coming regarding deductions?
- Betting for the Group 1 South Australia Derby
- Betting for a big AD Hollindale Stakes on the Gold Coast
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: