The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 25… We heard from the pros on the Ultimate Form Guide podcast how TopSport take on the sharpest punters. Why? Doesn’t it hurt financially? Plus Wimbledon, Euros, NBA Finals and Origin.
We discuss this and more on this episode of The Other Side…
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 25
- Why does TopSport take on everybody including sharp punters? Doesn’t it hurt financially?
- What’s the difference to many large corporate bookmakers who prefer not to take on the best punters?
- The impact on margin of taking on all punters
- Minimum bet limits on sport… is there a chance of that happening?
- Ash Barty wins Wimbledon! The amount of action and the result for the bookies
- Italy defeat England in the Euro Final… the betting story
- The NBA Finals: the betting market story so far
- Origin Game 3… any betting angles on the dead rubber?
- Jockey premierships and jockey challenges. Are they popular?
- Sub rules in the quaddie: the impact on punters and bookies
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: