The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 36… The rollercoaster Spring Racing Carnival is officially done, so who wound up in front? Tristan gives us the final score.
Plus we talk all things summer racing, Big Bash, Ashes and the 2021 year in review.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 36
- Who won the Spring Carnival? The bookies or the punters?
- Summer betting action
- Bathurst – a big event for TopSport
- Big Bash Cricket kicking off with over 250 markets on each game
- Mat Willoughby... former TopSport trader, now with Champion Bets!
- The Ashes series odds – betting interest?
- TopSport’s cricket match specials
- A review of 2021 for TopSport! How have things gone?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: