It was a strong weekend of results for many of our analysts across both sport tips and racing tips.
At The Track
Rosehill and Newcastle were happy hunting grounds for Bryan’s Bets members on Saturday, finding four good winners:
- Lisdoonvarna ($6.20)
- Epidemic ($3.00)
- Banner Season ($8.00)
- Brittanicus ($2.60)
Despite a quieter Sunday, punters finished with a very handy $900 profit for the weekend.
Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets continued the recent run of success with winners in Queensland and New South Wales, including the Group 1 Doomben Cup:
- Secret Trails ($17.90)
- Comin’ Through ($9.40)
- Epidemic ($3.00)
At The Footy
- North Melbourne -14.5 over GWS in Tasmania
- Collingwood -24.5 with the last kick of the game against St Kilda
- Melbourne -40.5 in an easy win over a listless Carlton
- Lachie Hunter under 27.5 disposals
- Stephen Coniglio under 27.5 disposals
- Ollie Wines under 27.5 disposals
- Essendon +17.5 second half
- Lachie Neale under 31.5 disposals
- Adam Treloar under 31.5 disposals
- Clayton Oliver under 29.5 disposals
- Jordan Lewis under 24.5 disposals
- Dustin Martin over 25.5 disposals
- Jack Redden under 26.5 disposals
A bounce back weekend for Brett and his members, taking $1,460 profit.
NRL Tips expert Steve Green‘s brilliant 2018 season continued, getting through the weekend without a loss:
- Brisbane +4 in a win over Sydney
- Gold Coast in a thrilling win over Newcastle
- South Sydney pipping North Queensland in the dying moments
- Manly +6.5 in a spiteful affair against the try-less Storm
- Cronulla-Canterbury under 39.5 points
Another $630 profit in Round 11 to make it $4,000 for the year.
The Dragons nabbed another victory and Gareth Widdop scored plenty of points in a brilliant result for Steve’s Futures bets as well.
It’s always good to have a big weekend but we move on to the week ahead, looking for more wins and a steady steam of profit.