Betting Bulletin: Friday February 18 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
🆓 Today’s free tip from The Professor
8:38pm Sunshine Coast Race 4
#6 Yourjokingmeright $3.40 with TopSport
I know Menazzi comes out of better races than this and I probably wouldn’t argue is the best horse in the race but I think Yourjokingmeright is the value here. Was a blackbook run last start this track / distance when went to the front from a wide draw but became a tear away leader going much too hard out front. Understandably paddled to the line and couldn’t hold off the swoopers running 3rd beaten 2.2L but there was a big margin back to 4th. Form out of the race has been franked with Capri Of Tuffy winning at Ipswich at her next start and then getting within a length of winning in a Saturday race at Doomben. Gets Sean Cormack on board who I’m not wild about but who has ridden this horse at almost every start so I’m willing to cop him. Other big factor here is it looks like he can just lead loose from barrier 4 and if you can do that over a 1000m race on most tracks you are a very good show to win.
💰 More free tips
- Black Caviar Lightning Full preview, pick and lay
- Hobartville Stakes Preview and betting strategy: What price Anamoe?
- DataBase Ratings The Valley
📰 Hot off the press
- Top 5 Autumn Carnival Races The ones we’re most pumped about!
- 5 best betting books that every punter should read
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🏇 Today’s action
- Melbourne Ratings The Valley
- Key Bets The Valley
- Gareth’s Winners Sunshine Coast
- NBA Specials 5 games
- Golf Insider Genesis Invitational (PGA)
💓 Pulse by poll
Make sure you vote in the poll for charity!
Righto Twitter… who wins the Lightning? 🏇⚡️
We back the top votegetter for charity thanks to @TopSport_com_au. RTs appreciated!
Comment for any other runner
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) February 17, 2022