Welcome to a snapshot of our racing and sport action for Friday March 12
Have you read these yet? 👓
You can still get your NRL season preview from our expert analyst @PuntPal… absolutely free!
– The 7 big factors that will influence NRL betting in 2021
– His full predicted ladder
– The one which the bookies have missed: the BEST value team in 2021https://t.co/H7ynDpJQ3x
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) March 11, 2021
Listen up! 🎧
- Tristan Merlehan from TopSport has loads of ideas on how to make the industry better in Episode 18 of The Other Side
- Steve Green’s thoughts on the upcoming NRL season on the Betting 360 Podcast
Our Action 🎬
- Database Ratings – available free each day – are covering the Sunshine Coast meeting tonight. Get them here.
- Gareth Phillips is getting into Kembla Grange today
- Dean’s Winners also has a couple of bets at Kembla
- Trevor Lawson will cast his eye over Cranbourne tonight… but the main focus is on Caulfield tomorrow! Check out his preview of the All-Star Mile.
- Cameron O’Brien is looking at Narrogin to see if there’s any races worth betting in
- The Professor heads to the Sunshine Coast tonight.
- Joe Lannutti has loaded up on one at Wagga for Greyhounds HQ
- NRL is back! Tonight’s double-header sees the Knights take on the Bulldogs and the Broncos play the Eels. Steve Green‘s Round 1 bets are out.