🆓 Today’s free tip from Queensland Winners
5:20pm Sunshine Coast Race 5
#3 Rose Of Duporth $2.35 with TopSport
Matched up against Merseyside, who is the same horse it beat last start this track / distance. SPs on that occasion were $2.75 vs $4 and Rose Of Duporth won fair and square IMO in a high rating race. They do get a bit of a barrier switch today so maybe Merseyside can be closer to the speed, but I don’t think that’s enough to have them level on price versus last start. Rose Of Duporth does have the advantage of a very positive jockey change here – goes from Tiffani Brooker to Angela Jones who gives a 1.5kg claim and gets the 2 to equal weight, so no big weight swing against Rose either. Merseyside produced a peak rating and still couldn’t get past Rose Of Duporth last start and overall I am comfortable that Rose Of Duporth has it covered in ability.
📰 Hot off the press
- Group 1 race previews and betting strategies:
- Friday night NRL previews & predicted scores:
- Footy early mail and betting leans: AFL and NRL
- Line Ladders: Who to back this week in the AFL and NRL
- Hall of Fame A new entry: Gareth’s $81 winner!
- Bill Benter The $1 billion punter you’ve never heard of
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🏇 Today’s action
- FREE DataBase Ratings Cranbourne
- Alpha Racing Rockhampton
- Queensland Winners Sunshine Coast
- NRL Tips Broncos v Titans
- AFL Tips Sydney v Richmond
- Cricket Betting Tips Second Test: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka
💓 Pulse by poll
Don’t forget to vote in our Poll for Charity!
POLL FOR CHARITY: The Kingsford-Smith this week!
Who wins, Twitter? 🏇🏇
We back the poll winner for charity with @TopSport_com_au
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) May 26, 2022