Betting Bulletin: Friday October 15 with today’s free tip as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Today’s free tip
Today’s free tip is from Gareth’s Winners…
3:50pm Taree Race 5
#1 Charmmebaby $2.90 with TopSport
CHARMMEBABY went well when resuming last start, lipped out after making a long wide run. Improving apprentice Georgina McDonnell retains the ride and she has handled wet tracks before. 5 of the 7 here are on the quick back-up (including her). Tempo is a concern as she gets back, but we’re on a Heavy 10 and the fact that she handles it takes precedence.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free DataBase Ratings Ipswich
- Caulfield Cup Pro punter preview with Trevor Lawson
- The Everest Complete guide with pro punter Cameron O’Brien
- The evolution of pro punting with Gareth Phillips
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- A huge day at Caulfield on Wednesday for Gareth’s Winners, with two big winners: Durston at $14 and Wil John at $19.
- Cameron O’Brien also got in on the big winners at Caulfield, backing Yearning in the Group 1 Thousand Guineas, which paid $38 at Betfair SP!
🎧 Listen up!
Luke Murrell is a Caulfield and Melbourne Cup-winning owner and syndicator, and an experienced form analyst.
In today’s podcast, we go through every runner in Caulfield and get Luke’s thoughts, as well as his opinion on the track and his betting recommendations. We also touch on Zaaki, the Cox Plate and The Everest.
💓 Pulse by poll
Get your vote in for this week’s Group 1 Poll for Charity…
GROUP 1 POLL FOR CHARITY time!
THE EVEREST is up this week! (yes, not technically a G1!)
Twitter picks the horse to back, and @TopSport_com_au hold a $100 win bet on it.
All profits at the end of Spring to the National Jockeys Trust!
Vote now… comment for any other horse!
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) October 14, 2021