Betting Bulletin: Friday October 22 with today’s free tip as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Free tip
After a nice winner yesterday with Caesar’s Palace, we’re back with Gareth Phillips again today…
Stablemates. I assume one will be more fancied than the other, but I dunno which one and am happy with the current odds on both in a tough / competitive race. BEAUDACITY has been aided by scratchings as he has fast gate speed and whilst there is still pressure, there’s a little bit less. The Valley should suit, the last 50m I expect will tell the tale. Stablemate RAMBEAU also has speed (SURELY they don’t cut at each other?), trial was strong and the maiden win first-up last prep has solid lines. Cracking race with most runners being lightly raced types with strong potential to progress, but I like the odds of these stablemates.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free DataBase Ratings Scone
- Pro punter previews with Trevor Lawson: Manikato Stakes and Cox Plate.
- 9 Magical Cox Plate wins An awesome trip down memory lane…
- Player bets Why they’re so ridiculously profitable
- The evolution of pro punting with Gareth Phillips
- Rated prices You’ve got them, now what?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
Caulfield Cup / Everest Day is obviously a very big one. How big? TopSport had the highest day of turnover in their history.
We talk all things Spring Carnival with Tristan including the dominance of Incentivise and betting without international raiders: good or bad?
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners Moonee Valley, Scone
- Melbourne Ratings & Trev’s Bets Moonee Valley
- Queensland Winners Sunshine Coast
- Key Bets Moonee Valley
- Golf Insider ZOZO Championship (PGA), Mallorca Open (Euro)
💓 Pulse by poll
Don’t forget to vote in this week’s Group 1 Poll for Charity!
GROUP 1 POLL FOR CHARITY🏇💰
Twitter seeing them well with two straight winners!
This week it’s the COX PLATE. Twitter picks the horse, @TopSport_com_au hold a $100 win bet.
All profits at the end of Spring to the National Jockeys Trust!
Vote now, comment for any other horse!
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) October 21, 2021