Betting Bulletin: Friday October 8 with today’s free tip as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Free tip
A nice winner yesterday for Gareth Phillips, so we’re going with him again today!
1:55pm Port Macquarie Race 2
#5 Olympic Time $4.40 with TopSport
Both runs decent since leaving Kris Lees. Back to country grade and back 100m looks ideal. There are some lightly-raced types that may improve but I haven’t got much between this and the favourite, and should get the right run either in front or leaders back.
📰 Hot off the press
- Free DataBase Ratings Sunshine Coast
- Group 1 previews:
- PGA golf preview & tips Shriner’s Childrens Open
- Every Aussie bookie How to take advantage of the crowded market
- Rated prices You’ve got them, now what?
- Spring majors: Current top contenders for the Melbourne Cup and The Everest.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
Tristan from TopSport joins us on the latest episode of The Other Side podcast… we talk footy finals betting swings and the Spring Carnival: who’s on top. the bookies or punters?
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners Port Macquarie, Albury
- Queensland Winners Sunshine Coast
- NFL Prime Time Seahawks vs Rams
- Golf Insider Shriners Children’s Open
💓 Pulse by poll
GROUP 1 POLL FOR CHARITY time!🏇💰
We’re going with the Spring Champion this week… Twitter picks the horse to back, and @TopSport_com_au will hold a $100 win bet on it.
All profits at the end of Spring to the National Jockeys Trust!
Vote now… comment for any other horse!
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) October 7, 2021