Betting Bulletin: Friday September 17 with free rated prices for today and our latest racing and sports betting features.
🆓 Free ratings
Something special! We’re giving you free access to DataBase Ratings Premium for today only.
For one low monthly price, members of DBR Premium get a set of computer-generated ratings for all TAB meetings, every day. These ratings are compiled by our resident data scientist, and use 40 variables related to runner, race and track factors to come up with a single, overall prediction. The models are retrained daily to ensure they are always up to date.
Click here for more information on DataBase Ratings Premium, or click below to access today’s ratings, absolutely free!
📰 Hot off the press
- G1 Sir Rupert Clarke Pro punter preview with Trevor Lawson
- Brownlow Medal #1: Why the Brownlow is different… and profitable!
- Brownlow Medal #2: The one rule you need to know!
- NRL Semi Finals: Previews & predicted scores for both games
- Spring majors: Current top contenders for the Melbourne Cup and The Everest.
- Player Bets Why they’re the a soft target and so profitable
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
🎧 Listen up!
It’s a massive weekend and we get all the latest from TopSport as Group 1 racing heats up, NRL Finals take shape & Brownlow betting goes into overdrive. Check out the latest episode of The Other Side podcast.
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners Newcastle, Queanbeyan
- Queensland Winners Eagle Farm
- NRL Tips Sea Eagles vs Roosters
- NFL Prime Time Washington vs Giants
- Golf Insider Fortinet Championships (US) and Dutch Open (Euro)
💓 Pulse by poll
GROUP 1 POLL FOR CHARITY time! 🏇💰
The Sir Rupert Clarke at Caulfield this week… Twitter picks the horse to back, and @TopSport_com_au will hold a $100 win bet on it.
All profits at the end of Spring to the National Jockeys Trust!
Vote now… comment for any other horse!
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) September 16, 2021