Betting Bulletin: Monday December 6… all the results from a MASSIVE weekend as our analysts shot the lights out at the track.
🏏 NEW MEMBERSHIP!
We’re rapt to welcome Mat Willoughby to the team to launch his new Cricket Betting Tips membership!
There’s plenty of action across Tests, Big Bash, T20Is and ODIs with Mat betting every day this month other than Christmas Day.
💰 Recent highlights
What a weekend…
- A HUGE Saturday for Spring Specials: 5 winners from 5 races for 16.8 units profit!
- Things were just as good for Horse Play: 3/3 for 14.4 units profit
- Trev’s Bets went 3/4 for 8.2 units profit, plus Trev nailed the $1,275 quaddie
- Key Bets members had four winners across Pakenham and Ascot for 8 units profit on Saturday
- Gareth’s Winners won 6.8 units over the weekend with winners at Rosehill, Doomben and Nowra
- The Golf Insider backed Daniel Van Tonder to win South African Open at $31, which drove a profit of 9.2 units for the weekend.
- Rod put together the biggest winning day in the history of the High Low membership on Saturday, with over $4,000 in profit from the bets provided to members.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Wagga
- Odds-on favourites: Should you back them?
- Backing multiple horses in one race Why do it?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters