Betting Bulletin: Monday February 14 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- Super Bowl Best bet, same game multi and game preview
- Super Bowl betting Where to look for a winner
- DataBase Ratings Stony Creek
- Multis: cash out or let it ride? How to decide
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
It was a very big weekend for a number of our analysts! Here’s some highlights…
- Mat Willoughby’s Cricket Betting Tips had their biggest winner yet, backing Odean Smith at $34 for high bat versus Sri Lanka
- Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets scored an incredible 33.6 units profit on Saturday! Winners were:
- Unanimous (Caulfield) $6.90 Betfair SP
- Earlswood (Caulfield) $14 Fixed ($19 BOB)
- Firesale (Ascot) $31 Fixed ($74 Betfair SP)
- This’ll Testya (Ascot) $26 Fixed ($34 Betfair SP)
- Horse Play members also backed Earlswood (plus Enterprise Pomme at Doomben for 17.4 units profit on Saturday.