Betting Bulletin: Monday February 28 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- Form analysis Just how important is weight? We asks the experts
- DataBase Ratings Hamilton
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- It was another great weekend for Awesome Autumn with three winners (including Lavish Girl at $21!) for 10.85 units profit. After just two weeks members are 22 units in profit.
- Horse Play members also backed Lavish Girl on their way to 9.8 units profit on Saturday
- The strong month continued for Key Bets members with another 9.6 units profit across the weekend, led by Lavish Girl and Sierra Sue at Caulfield.
- Melbourne Ratings members who play the “all overlays” approach had a huge week, winning 27 units at Betfair SP (after commission)
- $11 winner for Cricket Betting Tips on Friday, with Colin de Grandhomme top-scoring for New Zealand against South Africa
- A profit of 4.5 units overall for the Golf Insider at the Honda Classic
- NRL Tips went 2-0 on the Charity Shield to win 3 units.
- A win for Friday’s charity poll… well done Twitter!
Who wins the G1 Oakleigh Plate?
We back the top votegetter for charity thanks to @TopSport_com_au. RTs appreciated!
Comment for any other runner
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) February 24, 2022