Betting Bulletin: Monday January 10 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Newcastle
- Backing multiple horses in one race Why would you do that?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- Cameron O’Brien’s Key Bets had a great weekend with 7.4 units profit. The highlights were Sun Chacen (Albany) at a whopping $23.44 and Ho Ho Khan (Caulfield) at $15.50.
- Gareth’s Winners delivered 8 units profit for members across Saturday and Sunday led by Zoo Station ($8.50) and Casino Kid ($8.60) at Rosehill.
- Horse Play members were also on Casino Kid, which made for another winning Saturday.