Betting Bulletin: Monday October 4 with recent results, as well as our latest racing and sports previews and articles.
🆓 Free stuff
- Free DataBase Ratings Warwick Farm
- Every Aussie bookie How to take advantage of the crowded market
- Rated prices You’ve got them, now what?
- Spring majors: Current top contenders for the Melbourne Cup and The Everest.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
- There were a couple of nice big collects on Sunday for our racing members. Trial Spy members got the early price of $26 / $7 about Fifty Four Squares at the Sunshine Coast, scoring 11.9 units profit after deductions.
- Meanwhile at Northam, Key Bets members backed Celebrity Witness, which paid $24.53 at Betfair SP.
🎧 Listen up!
Luke Murrell, partner in Australian Bloodstock and Melbourne Cup-winning owner, joins us to talk about this Spring Carnival’s biggest races and how the field for the Melbourne Cup is shaping up,