What’s on today for our readers and members…
Today’s free tip 🏇
Trevor Lawson brings us today’s bet of the day from Caulfield
Caufield Race 3
#3 Beau Rossa $1.65 with TopSport
Short odds but looks the standout on a tough day. Ran quick time at Sandown over 1300m. Kah stays on. Maps well. Use it for any multi bets.
Other stuff 🆓
- Today’s DataBase Ratings – Randwick
- AFL game-by-game preview with Pete Roberts
- Cameron O’Brien’s Group 1 previews:
Members action 🎬
- Trevor Lawson – Caulfield
- The Professor – Eagle Farm, Gold Coast, Kilcoy
- Cameron O’Brien – Caulfield, Randwick, Ascot
- Gareth Phillips – across NSW and Queensland
- AFL Tips and AFL Specials – four games today
- NRL Tips – three matches today
- NBA Specials – eleven games today
- Golf Insider – RBC Heritage (PGA Tour) and Austrian Open (Euro Tour)
Have you read these yet? 👓
- How to frame a market and come up with those valuable rated prices
- Can you win on wet tracks? What should you look for?
- Queen Elizabeth Stakes history… and incredible honour roll of winners!
- The AFL Line Ladder
- The NRL Line Ladder
Pulse by poll 💓
Pretty simple, who wins the Queen Of The Turf?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) April 16, 2021
- Another winner for Gareth Phillips yesterday – Prairie Fire at Orange – takes him to 36 units profit at 28% PoT since he revamped his service at the start of February
- AFL Specials is shooting the lights out – 38 units at 27% PoT season-to-date
- Likewise for NBA Specials – 66.6 units at 6% PoT season-to-date