Your Betting Bulletin Thursday August 12 with a tip for Sale and Northam Ratings.
🆓 Loads of free stuff today
Here’s Cameron O’Brien‘s value bet of the day for Sale.
4:30pm Sale Race 9
#3 MR GRUMPY – $6.50 with TopSport
Rated well winning at Warracknabeal last time out. Is in form and holding that here makes him very hard to beat again.
- DataBase Ratings Free rated prices for Northam, first race at 3:13pm AEST
- Golf Preview – $29 and $23 tips for the Wyndham Championship
📰 Hot off the press
- Trev’s Blackbookers from Flemington including a potential Group 1 winner!
- NRL Line Ladder has the Storm 17-3 against the line this season, will they cover against the Raiders?
- AFL Line Ladder tells you which teams are beating the bookies. Bulldogs the value this week.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
- Punting Pointers Multis, Quaddies & Cash Out with Nick Aubrey
🎧 Listen up!
In this final episode of the Ultimate Form Guide series, we ask the pro punters and betting experts a single question: what are your top 3 tips for a punter wanting to profit from their betting?
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth’s Winners taking a look at Scone
- Key Bets at Sale and Northam
- NRL Tips – Storm v Raiders tonight and members have 2 bets
- Golf gets started mid-afternoon with tips for 2 tournaments
💓 Pulse by poll
There is change coming…
Will the likely ban on credit card deposits with bookies reduce how much you bet?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) August 12, 2021
🏆 Recent Winners
Queensland Winners members have cleaned up in August, 14.64 units profit so far this month.
Steve Green’s NRL Tips members had a great weekend, 8.1u profit.
AFL Specials won 8.5u profit for the weekend. Brett’s other service, AFL Tips had it’s best weekend of the season with 21 units profit after finding four big outsiders – GWS, St Kilda, Gold Coast and Essendon. Super weekend.