Betting Bulletin Thursday August 19 with today’s tip, free rated prices for Hawkesbury and this week’s free golf bets…
🆓 Free tip
Gareth Phillips brings us today’s free tip…
2:35pm Hawkesbury Race 4
#5 Bahama $3.40 with TopSport
$250k purchase that started $6 in a strong G3 on debut when had a luckless wide run. She has trialled particularly well for this resuming run and is opposing horses here that have key negatives against them.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Free rated prices for Hawkesbury
- PGA Golf Preview & Tips The Northern Trust
- Blackbookers Trevor Lawson’s four to follow from Caulfield
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
- Punting Pointers Multis, Quaddies & Cash Out with Nick Aubrey
🎧 Listen up!
In this latest episode of The Other Side, we talk to Tristan from TopSport about this week’s Winx Stakes – the first Group 1 race of the season – plus the rest of the Spring Carnival. Has there been much futures action, and what is the impact on wagering of all these pop-up races?
🏆 Recent Winners
- The good times continue for Queensland Winners members in August! Two more winners on Saturday makes it 23 units profit for the month.
- It was a huge Saturday for Key Bets with 10.5 units profit thanks to Barney’s Law ($18.80), Samurai ($5.50) and Ingratiating ($3.60).
- Horse Play members also continued their great month with 8 units profit on Saturday thanks to winners Royal Hale and So You Assume
- It was yet another winning weekend for NRL Tips with 4.3 units profit.
🏇 Today’s action
- Gareth Phillips Hawkesbury
- Key Bets Pinjarra
- NRL Tips Titans vs Storm
- Golf Insider Northern Trust (PGA) and D+D Real Czech Masters (Euro)
💓 Pulse by poll
The restrictions will end… one day. Do you think the pandemic has changed your racetrack-going habits? 🏇
Punters, which best describes your feelings at the moment?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) August 18, 2021