Betting Bulletin: Tuesday December 7… it’s been a huge few days on the punt, and it’s certainly not slowing down!
🏏 It’s all happening!
The summer of cricket is underway and we’ve got everything you need…
Contributor Nick Hanlon with his upcoming previews:
- The Ashes Mega series preview with best bets
- BBL match previews and tips
And we’re rapt to welcome Mat Willoughby to the team with new Cricket Betting Tips membership!
Mat landed his winner last night with Alex Ross taking out the high bat for Sydney Thunder at $8.
There’s heaps of action with Mat betting into Tests, Big Bash, T20Is and ODIs. But spots are limited! Check out the membership here… or have a listen to the podcast, where Mat told us all about it and gave us some tips:
💰 Recent highlights
It’s been a massive few days!
- Cricket Betting Tips members scored with Alex Ross as Top Bat for Sydney Thunder at $8
- A HUGE Saturday for Spring Specials: 5 winners from 5 races for 16.8 units profit!
- Things were just as good for Horse Play: 3/3 for 14.4 units profit
- Trev’s Bets went 3/4 for 8.2 units profit, plus Trev nailed the $1,275 quaddie
- Key Bets members had four winners across Pakenham and Ascot for 8 units profit on Saturday
- Gareth’s Winners won 6.8 units over the weekend with winners at Rosehill, Doomben and Nowra
- The Golf Insider backed Daniel Van Tonder to win South African Open at $31, which drove a profit of 9.2 units for the weekend.
- Rod put together the biggest winning day in the history of the High Low membership on Saturday, with over $4,000 in profit from the bets provided to members.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Hamilton
- Blackbookers Trev’s horses to follow from Pakenham Cup Day
- Odds-on favourites: Should you back them?
- Backing multiple horses in one race Why do it?
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters