Betting Bulletin: Tuesday February 1 with all the weekend highlights plus our latest racing and sports betting previews and articles.
📰 Hot off the press
- DataBase Ratings Stony Creek
- Blackbookers Trevor Lawson’s horses to follow from Saturday’s Moonee Valley meeting
- Winter Olympics Betting guide: Aussie chances, ice hockey and medal chances
- Each-way betting Are you into it? Almost all pros are not… find out why.
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Recent highlights
Trevor Lawson continued his great start to the year with yet another winning Saturday. Both Trev’s Bets and his new system bets approach saluted, with winners including Gentleman Roy (Moonee Valley) and Winside (Toowoomba).
System Bets? Yep, Trev has a new betting approach that’s operating alongside his regular Melbourne metro racing strategy. It involves betting all around Australia, and it’s FREE with his Melbourne Ratings membership. Check out the product page now to learn more.
There’s no catching Roy 🔥
— Racing.com (@Racing) January 29, 2022
🏇 Today’s action
NBA Specials 8 games
💓 Pulse by poll
#SuperBowl is set!
🏈 Rams $1.52 🏈 Bengals $2.59
🏈[Rams -4] $1.98 🏈 [Bengals +4] $1.85
🏈 Total Over / Under 49.5 $1.90 each
Line poll: who ya got?
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) January 31, 2022